Waste oil recycle has become a project with great profit for a long time in many countries. The common way for waste oil recycle is to be burnt as fuel. Waste oil refining is a very different way for waste oil manage. It is a process that has been developed over many years. It removes all impurities, both soluble and insoluble, and returns the oil to diesel and gasoline. The equipment that needed is named as waste oil refining equipment.
Xianxiang huayin renewable energy equipment CO.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer of waste oil refining equipment, after 20 years’ research and development, our products are constantly updated. Here, it’s a great honor for me to introduce you our no pollution, new designed waste oil refining equipment.
For waste oil refining, our equipment include two links, waste oil distillation plant and color and smell remove system. After the two process, you can get high quality diesel and gasoline with good color and no bad smell.
Waste oil distillation plant:
Specification of distillation Equipment:
|Raw material||Waste engine oil, waste lubrication oil, tire crude oil, plastic crude oil|
|Size of reactor||D1500mm*L3000mm||D2000mm*L5000mm||D2200mm*L5000mm||D2400*6000
|Operating pressure||Normal pressure|
|Heating material||Coal, wood,natural gas, oil any kind fuel u can use.|
|Average out-put oil rate||90%|
|Final oil product||90% good clean oil, the rest 10% is slag and waste gas|
|Material of reactor||Q345R boiler plate|
|Thickness of reactor||16mm or 18mm ( according to customer requirement)|
|Mode of cooling||Circulating Water cooling|
|Power in total||26.7Kw|
|Labor required||2-4 workers|
|Space needed||Length 30 meters width 10 meters at most|
|Life|| 16mm thickness 500 batches
18mm thickness 600 batches
We need to pump waste oil into reactor by oil pump,then to heat reactor,and the liquid oil will become oil gas,oil gas will go through catalytic chamber and condenser,then diesel will be cooled out first by controlling the temperature over 150 Celsius degrees,the gasoline will be cooled out when the temperature is below 150 Celsius degrees.
Color and smell remove system:
Specification of color and smell remove system:
|Item||Main Technical Parameters|
|Volume ( m³)||0.22||0.40||0.63|
|Design Pressure (Pa)||(5-8)*105||(5-8)*105||(5-8)*105|
|Load Type||Solid decolorizer||Solid decolorizer||Solid decolorizer|
|Daily Capacity (T)||3||4||5|
This link is very simple, you just need put the oil into the the tank and then put the additive in and stir. Waiting for precipitation, last step is slagging, you will get diesel and gasoline with good color and no bad smell.
Advantages of waste oil refining equipment:
1. With an auto welding machine for the reactor, it can not only greatly improve working efficiency but also guarantee the quality of welding seam, thus avoid explosion caused by gas leak.
2. Professional heating treatment and x-ray detection chamber are especially for welding.
3. Vacuum system will prevent oil gas from going back to reactor and causing accident.
4. Professional thermometer, pressure gauge and safety valve.
5.It is dangerous to burn exhaust gas(C1 to C4) without any safety measures. In our process, it is transferred first through the safety device and safe gas gun. Before burning, we should ensure the safety of production.
1.Well water de-dusting system can avoid black smoke.
2.The waste gas will be recycled for heating reactor, no gas pollution
3.Every junction of the reactor is in good sealing situation with professional sealing material.
Long service life:
1.Material: Q345R special steel plate ,thickness 16mm.
2. Welding: Automatic welding machine with heating treatment and x-ray detection will prolong the service life of reactor to the max.