Xinxiang huayin renewable energy equipment CO.,Ltd, which is engaged in researching, developing and manufacturing waste engine oil distillation equipment, our company was founded in 1993, we have experienced engineers and technicians, our products have been exported to many foreign countries, win a good reputation among our customers.
Waste engine oil distillation equipment is the second link of our waste to energy equipment, the first link is waste tire/plastic pyrolysis plant, the third link is color and smell remove system. The function of waste engin oil distillation plant is extracting diesel and gasoline from tire/plastic oil and waste engine oil with the method of distillation, here, i would like especially introduce you the second link-waste engine oil distillation equipment.
|Raw material||Waste engine oil, waste lubrication oil, tire/plastic crude oil|
|Size of reactor||D2000mm*L5000mm||D2200mm*L5000mm||D2400*6000
|Operating pressure||Normal pressure|
|Heating material||Coal, wood,natural gas, oil any kind fuel u can use.|
|Average oil yield||90%|
|Final oil product||90% good clean oil, the rest 10% is slag and waste gas|
|Material of reactor||Q345R boiler plate|
|Thickness of reactor||16mm or 18mm ( according to customer requirement)|
|Mode of cooling||Circulating Water cooling|
|Power in total||26.7Kw|
|Labor required||2-4 workers|
|Space needed||Length 30 meters width 10 meters at most|
|Life||16mm thickness 500 batches ;18mm thickness 600 batches|
Waste engine oil distillation equipment working process:
First we need to pump waste oil into reactor by oil pump,then to heat reactor,and the liquid oil will become oil gas,oil gas will go through catalytic chamber and condenser,then diesel will be cooled out first by controlling the temperature over 150 Celsius degrees,the gasoline will be cooled out when the temperature is below 150 Celsius degrees,the rest of the system is same as the first link- pyrolysis plant(more information about this link, please visit our website: http://www.huayinenergy.com ) .
After this link, you can get diesel and gasoline, normally speaking, diesel is much more than gasoline, most product is mixture of diesel and gasoline, if you want, the mixture can also be separated. On the other hand, if you don’t satisfied with the oil quality, you can use the third link equipment, remove color and smell of diesel and gasoline from second link. Then you can get high quality diesel and gasoline.
Advantages of waste engine oil distillation equipment:
1. With an auto welding machine for the reactor, it can not only greatly improve working efficiency but also guarantee the quality of welding seam, thus avoid explosion caused by gas leak.
2. Professional heating treatment and x-ray detection chamber are especially for welding.
3. Vacuum system will prevent oil gas from going back to reactor and causing accident.
4. Professional thermometer, pressure gauge and safety valve.
5.It is dangerous to burn exhaust gas(C1 to C4) without any safety measures. In our process, it is transferred first through the safety device and safe gas gun. Before burning, we should ensure the safety of production.
1.Well water de-dusting system can avoid black smoke.
2.The waste gas will be recycled for heating reactor, no gas pollution
3.Every junction of the reactor is in good sealing situation with professional sealing material.
III.Long service life:
1.Material: Q345R special steel plate ,thickness 16mm.
2. Welding: Automatic welding machine with heating treatment and x-ray detection will prolong the service life of reactor to the max.
Need more information, please contact us or visit our website: www.huayinenergy.com