Do you know how dangerous waste engine oil is? According to the research, one liter waste engine oil could pollute one million liters clear water, it equals to one year’s drinking water supply for 14 people. Pouring waste engine oil into sewer is not a right choice, it will pollute water resource. Pouring waste engine oil on the ground, soil will become poison, many plants will die. What was worse, waste engine oil is bad for human body. As waste engine oil is so dangerous, what should or can we do with it. People trying to recycle it, but how, if we don’t have a good method, we will spend much many but do nothing.
Now, here is a good news, a new way for waste engine oil recycling. Waste engine oil distillation plant, a professional equipment for waste engine oil, simple working process, high oil yield, pollution free, this is what i am talking about, the waste engine oil distillation plant.
Details about waste engine oil distillation plant:
||Waste engine oil, waste lubrication oil, tire crude oil,
plastic crude oil
|Size of reactor
||Coal, wood,natural gas, oil any kind fuel u can use.
|Average out-put oil rate
|Final oil product
||90% good clean oil, the rest 10% is slag and waste gas
|Material of reactor
||Q345R boiler plate
|Thickness of reactor
||16mm or 18mm ( according to customer requirement)
|Mode of cooling
||Circulating Water cooling
|Power in total
|| 2-4 workers
|| Length 30 meters width 10 meters at most
|| 16mm thickness 500 batches
18mm thickness 600 batches
Advantages of waste engine oil distillation plant:
1. With an auto welding machine for the reactor, it can not only greatly improve working efficiency but also guarantee the quality of welding seam, thus avoid explosion caused by gas leak.
2. Professional heating treatment and x-ray detection chamber are especially for welding.
3. Vacuum system will prevent oil gas from going back to reactor and causing accident.
4. Professional thermometer, pressure gauge and safety valve.
5.It is dangerous to burn exhaust gas(C1 to C4) without any safety measures. In our process, it is transferred first through the safety device and safe gas gun. Before burning, we should ensure the safety of production.
1.Well water dedusting system can avoid black smoke.
2.The waste gas will be recycled for heating reactor, no gas pollution.
Long service life:
1.Material: Q345R special steel plate ,thickness 16mm.
2. Welding: Automatic welding machine with heating treatment and x-ray detection will prolong the service life of reactor to the max.
1. Installation and Training: Our Company will send one technician for each set of machine for guiding your installation, testing the machine and training your workers. The installation period around 30 days. You are responsible to pay salary for our technician with 50USD/Day and also the round-trip tickets and accommodation.
2. Warranty: The warranty period is 1 year. The problem caused by wrong operation of workers shall not be responsible by our company.
Waste engine oil distillation plant working process:
First, pump the waste oil into reactor by oil pump.
Second, use coal/wood/natural gas/fuel oil/electricity heating the reactor.
Third, after heating some time, the liquid oil will become oil gas, oil gas will be liquefied by the cooling pipe and condensers then will go into oil tank. Here we get mixed oil, or u can also call it fuel oil. If you wanna get diesel and gasoline separately, through temperature control could separate it and collected into two different oil tanks.
Fourth, some gases (syngas) like Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane, and Hydrogen cannot be liquefied under normal pressure and normal temperature will be recycled to fire furnace heating the reactor.
Fifth, when use burning material heating the reactor, will produce some smoke. These smokes will go into our de-dusting system, the inside we design some high pressure nozzles, these nozzles will spraying some chemical water, the dust will be absorbed by the chemical water and flowing into the de-dusting pool. In the pool we will put some chemical which could remove the sulfur.
Sixth, the exhaust gas will go into the chimney sucked by draft fan, when emission the exhaust gas will become steam, no pollution.
Waste engine oil distillation plant, remove the impurities in waste oil, bringing you high quality diesel and gasoline. The most important and meaningful part is, waste engine oil distillation plant will give you a clearer world, and you also get great profit from this project. Need more information or wanna purchase our plant, please contact us or send your inquiry.