Furnace pyrolysis oil is very popular in Mexico now, more and more clients from Mexico come to huayin factory to visit and learn pyrolysis plant. How to set up this project? First, you need to have a basic understanding about it.
Pyrolysis plant, it has another name, waste tyre/plastic to furnace oil recycling machine, is very popular in worldwide now especially in Mexico. In the past months in 2014, we have several powerful clients from Mexico that visited our factory, bought our pyrolysis machine and began to gain profits after 3~5 months running. Pyrolysis is a thermochemical decomposition of organic material at elevated temperatures in the absence of oxygen. Pyrolysis scrap tyre and plastic is a new waste recycling solution compared to the traditional ways like landing or burning. During the pyrolysis heating process, the polymer waste is not burned, it was broken down into useful finished products include pyrolysis oil, combustible gas and carbon black.
Now you have a better knowledge about batch pyrolysis plant, let’s see the Mexico market profit analysis according to huain customer feedback:
|Pyrolysis plant profits analysis (for Mexico market)
||Unit price (USD)
|Salary for worker
||Unit price (USD)
Automatic batch pyrolysis plant working process:
Feed raw material (auto feeder)- – heat (reactor) — oil gas comes into being (certain temperature) –i mpurity deposits (oil-water separator) –heavy oil deposits (catalyst chamber) — cooling down( horizontial condenser) — get light oil (light oil tank) — flammable gas reheat reactor –c arbon black discharge (automatic)
Pyrolysis oil application:
The furnace oil from pyrolysis machine is industrial crude oil, it can be used in three ways:
1. used in power plant factory, glass factory, cement factory, ceramic factory, aluminum factory, boiler factory, central heating factory etc.
2. used for electricity power generating directly.
3. deep processed with distillation machine and deodorant machine into diesel and gasoline.
Furnace pyrolysis oil distillation refining machine:
Some customers want to get diesel and gasoline from waste tyre and plastic recycling machine directly as they want to use the oil in car engines directly. Here I will introduce you the distillation machine and purification system, it can refine the used motor oil, pyrolysis oil and crude oil into diesel and gasoline with better quality and value. If you want to deep process the machine, welcome to contact us to get detailed information.
Huayin furnace pyrolysis plant composition:
One whole set of huayin pyrolysis oil plant is composed of 1527 large and small parts, here I mainly you introduce you the corn systems:
Reactor & catalyst chamber:
1. Reactor is made by Q345R boiler plate in 16mm thickness
2. Both ends of reactor is one-piece formed shell cover
3. Driven by steel-cast heavy reducer
4. Base of reactor is made by I-beam with enough strength
5. Rollers are located under feeding port and oil outlet so as to keep it concentric. When reactor is running and rolling it will not be unstable.
6. Thermal insulation board has 3 levels – steel, rock wool, refractory cement
7. Manufacturing with auto-cutting, auto-rolling and auto-welding
8. Oil gas is decelerated and purified by catalyst chamber
1. Cooling system has 3 steps – condenser pipe*1 – horizontal condenser*2 – vertical condenser*2
2. Oil gas is divided into several portions inside condensers, therefor contact area is large which means cooling area is large.
3. And flow velocity of oil gas is reduced, therefor cooling time is long.
1. Heating system is used to heat the reactor.
2. Fuel could be wood, coal, gas or oil accordingly.
3. Fuel gas produced from pyrolysis process is recycled to furnace and burn as fuel.
1. There are two methods to discharge carbon black – vacuum discharging device and screw conveyor.
2. The discharging progress is under closed situation so as to ensure safety and avoid pollution.
3. Take out steel wire with winch and hook device under auto-feeder.
Congratulations to huayin waste tyre pyrolysis plant installed successfully in Mexico:
Welcome to contact us!