Waste to energy solution

1.Tyre Recycling to Oil

Waste Tyres Solution: Pyrolysis Machine
Usage: Waste Tyre Recycling to Fuel Oil
Input: Used whole tyres, Shred tyres, Submarine cable, Rubber cable, Sole.
Output: 45%-50% crude oil, 30%-45% carbon black, 10%-15% steel wire, 5%-8% gas.
Heating material: coal/wood/fuel oil/natural gas.
Machine cover area: usually 400 square meters, 40meters length, 10meters width.
Reactor material: Q345R Boiler plate.

2.Plastic Recycling to Oil

Waste Plastic Solution: Pyrolysis Machine
Usage: Waste Plastic Recycling to Fuel Oil
Input: Used plastic bags, Cables (PE, PP, PS, ABS), House garbage, Leftovers of paper.
Output: 50%-75% crude oil, 30%-40% carbon black, 5%-8% gas.
Heating material: coal/wood/fuel oil/natural gas
Machine cover area: usually 400 square meters, 40meters length, 10meters width.
Reactor material: Q345R Boiler plate.

3.Black Pyrolysis Oil to Diesel

Black Pyrolysis Oil Solution: Distillation and Deodorant Machine
Usage: Black oil, Heavy oil, Used oil and Pyrolysis Oil to Diesel
Input: Waste engine oil, waste lubrication oil, tyre crude oil, plastic crude oil.
Output: 90% good clean oil, the rest 10% is slag and waste gas
Heating material: coal/wood /fuel oil/natural gas
Machine cover area: usually 300 square meters, 30meters length, 10meters width.
Reactor material: Q345R Boiler plate.

4.Pyrolysis Oil Solution:

It can be used as fuel materials, Sold to power plant factory for electricity generating, glass factory, cement factory, ceramic factory, aluminum factory, boiler factory, central heating factory etc.

5.Carbon Black Solution:

Solution A: Carbon black processed into briquette for burning, like Air eater, coal heater, spray dry line…
Solution B: Carbon black deep processed into color master granule for plastics factory, used as base material, make it into pipes, cable jackets…

6.Oil Sludge refinery

Oil sludge can be recycled into diesel with our newest revolutionary refinery plant.

– See more at: http://www.huayinenergy.com/solutions/#sthash.wOXNzDZh.dpuf

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s